Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday - Made me smile big!

This is a fun "story" about how two contributors from around the world - quite literally on opposite sides of this planet Earth - find a common tie in Kim Designs.

Read this, USA meets India  ~

Hi Kim,

I think I mentioned to you that I was traveling to India to work on a project. Well...while there I met with an awesome Senior designer named Shweta. In the process of sharing industry news your name came up and it turns out she is one of your artists!!! We both were happy to make this connection and see what a small world our huge world is! I have cc Shweta here and as soon as I get back to the US I will send you a photo of us both which we took especially for you. We work really well together and are both excited about sharing knowledge and helping the great factory we are connected with turn out winning product. Shweta is warn, funny 100% authentic and knows her industry inside out. How lucky am I!!!!? It has been a pleasure to meet her. We both also testified to your wonderful energy!

Best to you for a happy week!

Julia

Design by Shweta below:

Design below by Julia:


It's a "small, small world".
Happy Weekending,
Kim