Thursday, March 7, 2013

WOW - Check out Joanne's Blog - and Friend site on Facebook.

What I love about Kim Designs, is the behind the scenes collaboration of everyone wanting to help and inspire others.  So many emails go back and forth behind the "seams" here.

Joanne wrote me yesterday and yes, I had to share:


Hi Kim- 

I have been doing a bit of color inspiration on my end and wanted to share...

I've traveled a bit in the past and needed a reason to look back over all the photos I took- organize them, and I just kind of started building color palettes and putting into my blog
to share, it's becoming addicting!  I think I will keep up with it a few times a week, when I have free time anyhow, feel free to share with the other designers :) 

The best way to know when I upload new palettes/ inspiration is to like my facebook page which links  my blog:

 


Thanks- and stay warm, I want some snow!:(
Joanne