Friday, June 8, 2012

Spotlight on Sue B.



Where do you live? (State, Country)
NEW JERSEY

When did you realize you had a passion for art/design?
IN GRADE SCHOOL


Did you inherit your passion/artistic genetics from someone in your family?

MY FATHER LOVED TO DRAW- BUT NEVER HAD TIME

What is one of your favorite design/art you have created? 


Why this piece?
IT IS SO LIGHT AND AIRY AND FLOWERY
I LOVE FLOWERS!
BUT REALLY I AM BEST AT GEOMETRICS SO I ATTACHED ONE

Do you have a hobby outside creating/art?

I LOVE THE THEATER!

If you were a color, what color would you be?  Why that color?

I WOULD HAVE TO BE A RAINBOW, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A COLOR I DON'T LIKE!
I REALLY LOVE COLOR!

Favorite food?
EVERYTHING!

Favorite movie and/or book?

CASABLANCA

Favorite t.v. show?
ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW

A guilty pleasure?
POTATO CHIPS AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER

What would be your dream job?
BEING THE NEW MARTHA STEWART

If we showed up at your house unexpectandly on a Friday evening, what
is something we would find you doing?

WATCHING NETFLIX  WITH MY HUSBAND.  WE LOVE OLD MOVIES.

An interesting or funny fact about you that you'd be willing to share.?
I HAVE A 13 YEAR OLD GRANDSON-
THAT IS AN INTERESING FACT, NOT A FUNNY ONE, ALTHO HE IS VERY FUNNY