Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fabulous websites to visit - thanks to Maureen for some great links:


If you have some spare time, you will want to visit these artist's sites listed below.
Maureen found them through Paradise City, in Marlborough MA.

Thanks to everyone that "feeds" us new inspiration for us all to savor.

From Maureen - websites to visit:


I loved this so I wanted to also share this from Maureen:

I have been wanting to tell you that if you do see a difference in my repeats it is because I have contracted in-house for a company that makes baby products for 4 months and have really learned all the ins and outs of making the designs perfect for production. Some of them were SO complicated...  It is thanks to you that they hired me!! You really got me going down the wonderful path of textile design and I am very grateful. I am freelancing from home now.