Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wow wee...I got a note from Oprah's "friends":

My daughter (Louisa) was in the back seat of the car and picked up the Oprah  25th Anniversary edition magazine that highlighted her shows from over the years.  Just for the record:  I had the perodical in the back seat to look at during soccer practices (which consume numerous hours in the evenings). 

When I saw Louisa looking at the magazine, I took a picture from my cell phone camera.  I thought it was funny that she was spending time looking at it.  She even said - "mom, I remember this episode with the dog missing two legs".

My kids grew up with Oprah on the t.v. from day to day (my guilty pleasure). 
I sent this picture below to Oprah and a short note.  Out of the blue, I got this note back -below.





That's my funny for the day to share with you.

Cheer,
Kim