Monday, April 2, 2012

Spotlight on Ritika!

Ritika is one of KD's top selling designers.  And here is more about her:

How long have you been contributing to KD? 2008
Where do you live? (State, Country) India

When did you realize you had a passion for art/design? When I was in school , but i was sure when i opted for designing in my second year of graduation.
Did you inherit your passion/artistic genetics from someone in your family? My mom and aunts love knitting , stitching , embroidery , painting , music and stuff so I guess i also inherited some from them.

What is one of your favorite design/art you have created?  (attach jpg) The one we sold to Graco baby for their baby stroller.
 
Why this piece? I love IT!!!

Do you have a hobby outside creating/art? Reading books , I love dancing.

If you were a color, what color would you be?  Why that color? Blue 

Favorite food? Italian

Favorite movie and/or book? The Secret , Rhonde Byrne

A guilty pleasure? Shopping :)

What would be your dream job? 

If we showed up at your house unexpectandly on a Friday evening, what is something we would find you doing? Working on a design.

An interesting or funny fact about you that you’d be willing to share…? Designing for me is not just work , its my passion. I love creating new everyday. My day is not complete if I don't sit for even half an hour and design something.....I feel that design is my identity and if I don't know what would I be doing if not designing...


Happy First of the April Month.

Cheer - Kim