Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spotlight on Yana!

How long have you been contributing to KD?  since 2007.
Where do you live? (State, CountryI grew up in Hong Kong.  I live in Toronto, Canada currently.
 When did you realize you had a passion for art/designMy mom brought me to attend a drawing class every saturday when I was a child.  At home, I liked to draw a girl with pretty dresses and cartoon characters.  I think my art sense was started from there.       
What is one of your favorite design/art you have created? 
Why this piece? It looks fun, love, colorful, happy and a bit of childish.
Do you have a hobby outside creating/art? Travel and music.   
If you were a color, what color would you be?  Why that color? Turquoise. Calm and free. 
Favorite food? Asian food such as sushi, sashimi, dumpling.  Western food such as spaghetti and dessert tiramisu.
Favorite movie and/or book? "Amalie", "Who's The Woman, Who's The Man", "Citizen Dog" 
A guilty pleasure? I liked travel to the place alone no matter was just a short trip. I felt refresh, excited and explored the things I would not never know. The bad thing was my parents and friends worried my safety.         
What would be your dream job? Do what you love. Insist your dream comes true. It could also make a living at the same time.  
If we showed up at your house unexpectandly on a Friday evening, what is something we would find you doing?
I might be taking shower, or eating a snack while watching news. 

Thank you Yana for sharing! - kim